About the Job: Summary and Company Information
Join the Texas team of Premier Property Management Group and help provide management services on over 2,000 properties across Texas (Dallas/Ft Worth-Houston), Arkansa, Oklahoma,Tulsa and West Memphis.
This Position Is Accountable For Producing The Following Results
- Collect every dollar possible for the owner
- Hold residents accountable to the lease agreement
- Protect the owner's investment through quick action on problem residents
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Drive collection performance to meet company goals
- Meet and exceed team metrics and performance
- Make rent collection calls daily and follow-up as needed to achieve payment success
- Create a sense of urgency in communication that encourages residents to pay rent and late fees
- Log notes on every call or conversation related to collections
- Send Notice-to-Vacate letters timely to delinquent residents
- File all evictions in accordance with state and local laws and attend court when needed
- Follow-up on returned payments and bad accounts
- Gather proper documentation for court cases and send to the appropriate parties, e.g. internal and external counsel, leadership team.
- Report on KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Participates in special projects as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Strong and professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong passion for customer service and success to achieve goals.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Software programs, i.e. Word, Excel, and knowledge of MAC IOS.